Thank you for entrusting Stunii with your personal data. Here at Stunii we care about your privacy. For this reason, we collect and use personal data only as it might be needed for us to deliver to you our amazing savings and products (collectively, our “Services”)
The personal information we collect
• Contact details (e.g. last name, first name, personal email address and educational email address)
• Education (e.g. university, degree and course)
• Demographic information (e.g. gender and ethnicity)
• Information about your hobbies and interests
• Any other information we ask you to provide when you register as a user;
• Correspondence and records relating to our dealings with you (e.g. letters, emails and telephone calls)
• Device information (e.g. hardware model, operating system, preferred language, unique device identifier and mobile network)
• Location information.
If you cannot or will not provide us with the personal information we reasonably require, we may not be able to create a profile and digital student identification for you. Please note all of the information above is used to improve your experience with us. We don’t want to be providing you with discounts and offers that don’t fit your interests and desires.
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Services ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, and the pages of our Services that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyse this type of information in order to constantly improve of services. These third-party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information. When you access the Services by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use and other statistics.
Cookies are anonymous data files stored on your computer after you access certain websites. There are mainly used to identify visitors when they return to us, so that certain information already provided by the visitor to a site is not required to be provided again. Cookies are also used to gather data on which areas of a site are visited frequently and which are not, which help us plan and enhance our sites. We acknowledge that some users may wish to disable cookies. This can be done by changing your web browser settings and/or deleting them from your hard drive. Visit an appropriate website to find out more about cookies.
Why we collect personal information
We will use your personal information for purposes including (but not limited to):
• Provide you with certain content, products, or services requested by you;
• Allow you to use and enjoy the functionality of a Website or Application;
• Contact you with direct marketing materials and personalised communications via any medium including mail, telephone, mobile and tablet applications, and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email) or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel whether existing now or in the future and, if applicable, as selected by you;
• Provide, maintain and improve our products and services;
• Customise a Website or Application based on your preferences;
• Administer and improve a Website or Application for your use;
• Compile and analyse statistics and trends;
• To provide targeted advertising in accordance with the information that you provide;
• Handling questions or complaints that you have about us or our Services;
• Improving our Services (for example, by using information about your printing habits to get a better understanding of your needs and desires);
• Conducting competitions, promotions and trade incentive programs that you have entered;
• Provide your email address and name to our partners and advertisers from whom you consent, when registering with us or from time to time when asked, to receive newsletters, promotions or offers from our partners or advertisers;
• Securing and improving your use of our websites; and
• Complying with applicable legal requirements.